Friday, February 18, 2011

FYI...

I was called by my sixth sense to my favorite thrift store today, the Discovery Shop in Henderson Center.  I always listen to that little voice in my head and was certainly not disappointed today.
The first thing I saw, to my utmost delight, was a whole rack of cashmere!  The good stuff from Scotland.  This alone will keep me singing for at least the rest of the day, but that was not all.  Upon further inspection (all the way in the back) I came upon a rack dedicated to vast yardage of beautiful wool.  I am talkin' 10 yards for $20 like four times over.  Awesome! 
The cashmere was well priced, but still on the steep side.  All of the profits go to cancer research so I splurged, and what I am really excited about if my new found inspiration and courage to finally take scissors to the cashmere treasures sitting in my closet.  I will keep you posted. 
I would head down soon, these deals won't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment